Local Assistance

Links to help you find food assistance:

UnitedWay 211United Way 2-1-1 is a simple, easy-to-remember number for individuals across Georgia to call when they want to find or give help.
State of Georgia:
COMPASS (Department of Family and Children Services) –¬†Online system to apply for and determine eligibility for Food Stamps, Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF), Medicaid, Child Care, WIC, Energy Assistance, Food Assistance, Child Support Services, Mental Health & Substance Abuse Services, Aging Services, Community Services Block Grant Funds, or Housing Assistance.

{ 0 comments… add one now }

Leave a Comment